Friday, November 7, 2008

Creative Business Card Designs - Part 1

When you meet someone in a place, you want to be remembered and known well, unless you are an antisocial. If you have a business and always try to be known more, and to be called by customers, you use your business cards...

If you are not only one in your sector, you have to be "most remembered" and it is only possible with "most creative business cards". While searching internet, I've found many designs. I'm sharing one of them. Sorry for the blogowner who published it first but I forgot the source web address. Please forgive me... Here are the cards (Part 1):



Not classic rectangular... Difficult to put it into wallet or card book.



It doesn't write here, what type of company it is... May be barber :)



Creative color combinations. Also the photo was taken well...



Easy to put cardbook and wallet and has a design 3D. I liked it.



I liked its back more...



I think it is a card of horror film director :)



Retrospective...



That is nice! Nice colors, nice design... Simple but effective...



Wow! Good idea...



Nice black-white composition...



Curved rectangle... I liked it.



Wow... It is an high level artwork!



Hole in the first "O". Good idea... (Like pinehole cameras)



Transparency...



Simple but effective...


Nice color composition...



They are like chocolates!




Good abstract work...



Creative!




Like marsmallow :)

2 comments:

John W said...

Those are really great looking bsuiness cards. If you want more creatively designed business card, feel free to check out my blog. I have one business card there that looks like a page of a comic book. It's on one of the latest posts.

Waseem said...

If you have a business and always try to be known more, and to be called by customers, you use your Transparent business cards.