Saturday, November 1, 2008

Different Toilet signs from the world!

While surfing on internet, I've found some toilet signs. Here are these symbols and some of my comments.



In this sign, man is shown as "peeper". I think women who enter this restroom will check top of the room against these type of men. It creates a doubt! :) I wonder how much women can use this toilet after seeing this sign!



Be aware of using the toilet of "Third kind!"



This restroom is just for people who have difficulty :)



A metaphoric sign... But after seeing that I started to think relation between wolf and the girl!



Symbolism! It is an art :P I think it is shot in a pizza house... (Or watermelon house :S if there is...)



For caballeros and senoras who are in difficulties... It creates a doubt if there are something bad in the restaurant's meals...



Probably this rest room is in an arabic country.



I really liked it!



Yeah... Everytime women wear nice panties, but men not! I protest it...



Sexiest mechanician in the world and the most dumb rabbit... I think men will also use the other...

No comments: